Regular registration is OPEN for 2018: $240 for adults and $150 for kids. Little kids 5 years old and younger are FREE. And if you just have to wait till the last minute; Last Minute Registrations will be available through 10/10/17 for $295, with kid registrations still available too! Sign up ASAP for the best deal!
Included with your registration:
- Lodging for Friday and Saturday nights
- Exclusive access to the CampO trail network with over 35 miles of trail right out your treehouses front door
- ALL meals for the weekend (7 total meals), Starting with lunch on Friday and ending with lunch on Sunday, Great food too, hot breakfasts and kick-butt BBQ on Saturday night and Sunday afternoon, over 1,700lbs of meat were served in 2017!
- FREE drinks from New Belgium (for those of age), RedBull, Ski and other Excel Bottling sodas
- Friday and Saturday, will both include multiple guided trail rides ranging from the tame to the extreme
- A super sweet FTF 18 commemorative tee shirt
- Cannonball Rider Challenge, open to all and the prizes run deep.
- Zip Lining, Rock Climbing, Boating, Hiking, Trail Runs, and tons of other CampO fun all included FREE!
- The opportunity to ride top of the line Specialized demo bikes
- A vendor expo put on by our top brands
- Each participant will have multiple chances to win thousands of dollars in giveaways, over $15,000 in giveaways in 2017!
- Entry into the O’Face Adventure Race, a super FUN adventure race for everyone on Sunday morning.
- ALL of the mountain biking and fun you can cram into 3 days!
- The FTF includes riding options for ALL SKILL LEVELS, from the gnarliest mountain biking anywhere with slick rock and creek crossings to gently rolling fire roads; you’ll have a great weekend of riding and FUN no matter your skill level.